Saturday 30 April 2022

OVERWHELMED

Sometimes, you need to talk, but there are no words.

You need to write, but even that is difficult.

In a late night conversation, a friend suggests poetry or even an acrostic to help you articulate.  (Thanks, Mon)

So here it is - an acrostic for OVERWHELMED                                                                      




















Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer.
From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy.
I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah     Ps 61:1-4


As always, a song.  One of my long-time favourites.   

When my heart is overwhelmed, hear my cry...............


And lead me to the Rock, the Rock that's higher

Lead me to the Rock that’s higher than I..................





No comments:

Post a Comment